3 days hands-on workshop about creating and managing virtual infrastructure in IaaS cloud based on Ansible and OpenStack. The course covers following subjects:
· creating new environments – virtual networks and machines, managing data volumes,
· securing access to resources,
· high-availability deployment examples,
· good practices in environment automation,
· methods of migrating existing solutions to cloud models while increasing reliability and reducing cost of maintenance.
The training will be conducted by engineers with at least 3 years of experience in managing and maintaining cloud infrastructure and virtual environments, having technical education and / or participating in the maintenance of the TASKcloud service and also experienced in migrating services to cloud.
As part of the training, the client will receive an individual virtual space with dedicated resources in the TASKcloud. The resources allocated as part of the training will allow the implementation of high availability solutions in at least a two-tier service.