For 30 years we have been part of the worldwide GS1 system, which manages standards for the widely understood electronic economy. We act for implementation of its GS1 tools, which are automatic identification systems, mainly barcodes. Our knowledge and experience of trainers - practitioners - give you the opportunity to learn new skills and discover practical solutions in this field.
Our training service can be a closed-door training dedicated to a specific institution/company or as an open training for several companies from different industries.
In the case of closed trainings, the service starts with diagnosing the customer's needs, clarifying the subject area and preparing the program.
After training, the participants will gain:
- the ability to correctly identify/code products,
- Knowledge of the principles of identifying logistics units and coding additional business information on logistics labels,
- Knowledge of the current requirements of retail chains on the scope of data on logistic labels,
- Knowledge of the principles of barcode quality verification,
- Knowledge of the benefits of using technology in supply chains:
pallet management in warehouses, facilitation of management of quality parameters of goods in storage, principles of traceability i.e. safety and tracking of products in supply chains, increased efficiency in transport, storage, logistics operations.
Duration of 1 training module: 1-day training, 6 - 8 hours, up to 15 max 20 participants.